All you need to assemble a complete ventilation kit.
- 100/125/150/200mm Ram mixed flow fan (power lead included)
- (100/300)/(125/300)/(150/300)/(200/600) Rhino Hobby carbon filter
- 5 metres of 100/125/150/200mm combi ducting
- 3 x ducting clips
How to assemble:
- Hang the carbon filter in desired location inside your grow room
- Divide the ducting into required lengths
- Locate one length of ducting to the carbon filter and secure with a ducting clip
- Position the fan and attach the other end of the ducting securing with a ducting clip
- Attach the final length of ducting to the other side of the fan and secure with the final ducting clip
Be aware of:
When positioning the fan look for the arrow, this indicates the direction of airflow.
Make sure the air is vented away from the grow room so not to allow the air to re-enter the room.
Always have more airflow leaving the grow room than entering it to maintain negative pressure.