AirRAP Pots from Nutriculture have been designed to air prune plant roots resulting in a larger root mass which in turn will greatly benefit plant growth and overall performance.
Think of it like removing the tops of the dominant stems on a plant, the plant then produces new growth behind the cut stem making a bushier fuller plant. The same happens when the roots are exposed through the small holes, they stop growing at the tip and start filling out inside the pots.
This in turn reduces the risk of a plant being pot bound due to the roots being able to utilise more pot space.
These air pruning pots have an extra feature compared with competitors versions which is simply a supporting cone shape on the underside of the larger pots which help support and distribute the weight more evenly.
- Increases root development speed
- Eliminates root circling
- Improved root zone health
- More support on base of pot
- Comes flat packed for easy storage
- Takes seconds to assemble
The pots come unassembled and include the main body of the pot, the base of the pot and blue plastic screws to hold it all together.
How to assemble:
- Take the main body of the pot and lay it flat on a level surface.
- Place the base of the pot into the main body of the pot keeping it to one of the edges. Making sure the supporting cone is facing outwards.
- Grab the main body and roll it over the bottom of the pot which forms the pot shape.
- Take the blue screws and twist them into selected holes and tighten.
- You should now have a completed Air Wrap pot.
These pots are available in 5 sizes 2lt, 8lt,15lt, 25lt, 50lt